EOI Expression of interest
Once you have submitted your expression of interest in joining FAC (via the form below or via email), an Administration Support Officer will be assigned to assist you and the following process beginsEmail Us
We will send you a series of Pre-Enrolment Assessment including an interview with the CEO (or its delegate).
The Pre-Enrolment Assessment process consists of four steps:
- Pre-Enrolment Assessment 1 – Background and Self-Assessment;
- Pre-Enrolment Assessment 2 – VAK;
- Pre-Enrolment Assessment 3 - Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment (if appropriate); and
- Formal Interview with the CEO (or its delegate).
- Issue and the acceptance of Letter of Offer;
- Financial transaction for tuition fee;
Pre-course Set up
An Administration Support Officer will be assigned to assist you to compelete the pre-course set up including USI & ARN application, CASA Flight Crew Class I Medical etc.
Pre-course set up including:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI);
- CASA Aviation Reference Number (ARN);
- FAC Student Email Account;
- CASA Flight Crew Class I Medical;
- CASA Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC);
- CASA Online Self Portal;
- ASPEQ Account – CASA Theory Exam Centre; and
- Flight Schedule Pro.
- First Day - 0900 at Springfield Campus for student orientation
Step 1: EOI
If you are interested in our course(s), feel free to fill up below form to submit your EOI,
we will be in touch shortly!